APRIL~JUNE 2012 ISSUE
Ref: CMCA – 2012-0406 of 1st April, 2012
Basic Requirements to Post Queries and Stocks Inquiries.
I am starting today “2012, April series”. Post your April comments here using comment box at the bottom or add comment on the top. This I am going to implement strictly in future. Use the Readers Corner to make any suggestions for any stock to be covered by us in future.
The readers may note another important protocol. Please post your comments in the following format: THESE ARE MUST REQUIREMENTS.
HEADING – Write in Capital letters, Country, name of the stock enquired about or title of major issue as per reader’s choice. Do not extend beyond one line. write in this fashion: Do not use < or > tag which is used in HTML format.
Instead, just separate the items by “,” or comma.
Country or Global , Stocks or Commodity, Stock or commodity name, Reg: Subject.
Make it Bold using built in word processor (after selection of text, press “B” from the menu within the comment box)
- India, Stocks, Reliance Industries Ltd., Reg: Sustainable Target
- Global, Precious Metals, Gold or Silver, Reg: Are they still good to buy?
- US, Economy, Reg: Housing Recovery
- Global, Currencies, Aussie Dollar, Reg: when to sell?
- India, Bonds, IFCI Infrastructure Bonds, Reg: IPO – Is it good to subscribe?
- India, Stocks, Ashtavinayak, Reg: Trapped. Need Solution
- HK, Stocks, PetroChina (Symbol), Reg: About right issue
- Write your query or specific question very clearly.
- If you are trapped in certain stocks, indicate Quantity, Cost and CMP (Current Market Price). Without these details, no answer will be posted. Unless I know the Cost/Purchase price of any stock, quantity and Current Market Price, it will be impossible for me to post meaningful reply.
- Do not seek any opinion on unknown stocks. This column is not meant for new recommendations.
- Do not use compliments for my predictions or assessments. Yes, you can criticize.
- Write each issue in one Para. Do not go beyond 4 paragraphs. Each para not to exceed 3 lines.
- Write to the point, do not be apologetic for anything nor bother about what I would feel about your post, just speak out your confused mind or confusion in simple narration style.
- Do not discuss personal problem in these columns as far as possible
- Use your normal word processor, to write your comments first, think over it, have it spell checked with proper capitalization, and then only post it. Avoid posting by cell phone as far as possible.
- Make a standard format or template using the present protocol, so that you do not forget anything like your name, city etc.
At the END OF MESSAGEWrite Real Name, City, Country, Date of Post, All in one line. In order to avoid spam posts, please use your real email address which should bear resemblance to your real name. If the email differs materially from real name as posted as signature, the said post will be treated as “Spam” and will be removed immediately without any notice. If the reader has posted any comments but not appearing in this column, it may be due to reasons already mentioned above.
Formatting your posts in above manner will make entire post pleasant, eye catching, and highlight the stocks or subject in such a way that other readers can scroll through easily to find what they want even from your message.
PORTFOLIO SOLUTION:It is a fee based solution. Send your portfolio with your problems and expectation. Send it over to firstname.lastname@example.org
This column is free for about 2 months after which it will be “subscription based” from 1st April, 2011. Prior announcement will be made however.
PERSONAL PROBLEMS:Some readers refer to me personal problems relating to their life. I suggest them not to post them over her. Instead, send me an email toDISCLAIMER: The Author uses his vast experience of about 42 years in finance especially in bank, stock markets, bond trading, currencies, precious metals etc. He is retired and does not have allegiance to any brokerage firm,.bank, investment bank or any other professional or listed company. However, he expressly disclaims any liability for any loss, damage suffered by any reader of this blog by following any opinion or advice given by the author in good faith and without negligence. This is a free service, and should be used it at Reader’s risk and responsibility.No liability – Civil, Criminal or Tort – shall attach to the Author.
Kalidas (Anil Selarka)India, 1st April, 2012